Thursday, June 25, 2009

To BEE or not to BEE -- To BEE!

Last month, I was a featured artist at the Multi-stake Multicultural Arts Festival Celebrating the Arts. For eight hours, I read my Bee stories to children and adults and performed the music that went with the stories. I made a narrated movie of Bee Prayerful and the kids just loved it. After a break, I walked into the room and the kids had been replaying the movie for 15 minutes.

So, what I want to know is how many people are interested in these stories and what are your thoughts about having them for your own. I have nine Bee stories based on President Hinckley's Be values and ten original songs -- one for each value and one about all of them. I'm in the process of finding a publisher and they'll love to know if this is something people are interested in. Send me a comment or your name and I'll add you to my growing list. E-mail me at anne_corey@hotmail.com to add your name to the list.




4 comments:

Donnie and Christina said...

We can't wait for the BEE stories to come out! Hurry hurry hurry! You have 4 huge fans here!

SuperMama said...

Although my litte prince didn't sit through even a page...I love the story we heard! We still have the free coloring page and talk about it often. I can't wait to find out how to get your book(s), always need great wholesome material for bedtime stories! :)

Aja Mobley said...

I love it! It's so cute!! and I would wish to have a copy when it's all done! good luck with publishing (sounds like a headache) i'm sure all will go well! You're sooo talented!! & thanks for the comment on my blog!

Unknown said...

Watch Dragon Ball Z 12 Season Episode Saga
AT Http://www.Dballzepisode.blogspot.com

Dragon Ball Z Season One
Dragon Ball Z Season Two
Dragon Ball Z Season

Three

Dragon Ball Z Season Four
Dragon Ball Z Season

Five

Dragon Ball Z Season Six
Dragon Ball Z Season

Seven

Dragon Ball Z Season

Eight

Dragon Ball Z Season Nine
Dragon Ball Z Season

Saga