Friday, June 26, 2009

What People are Saying...

I have the nicest friends. Everyone is so supportive. Here are some of the comments I've received. Thanks!

***************************************

Please put me on your list. As you know I had the privilidge to see your video of one of your Bee stories, and review some of the others at the Cultural Arts Expo this month. As I told you then, I was very impressed. They are very creative, fun and clever. I love the stories and the illustrations. Please add me to your list

-Ron Williams

Anne im so happy your finally doing this, your bee blog site is so cute. I definatly want my name on the list and my mom and dad do as well so add us for sure. We love you and you are so talented!

Love Jessica

Put my name down!!!!!!! I have been wanting you to do that forever! put brian birch too. i had told that family about your books and they think it is awesome too!!! that is two names. good luck. i believe you can and will get those published.

Megan

5 comments:

Post said...

I love the Bee stories and Bee songs. I'm looking forward to having them published so I can share them with my children. Your amazing Anne. Thank you for providing good music, art and literature for all to enjoy.
Love, Jennie

Kim said...

Add me to your list! You are so talented and I'm thrilled to add my name to your list of people who believe your talent should be shared with the whole wide world! :)

Debbie Murdock said...

I sure hope to goodness you've already put my name in there. I'll get the word out...I'm so happy that you're finally sharing this part of your talents...it's about time!!! hee hee I can say that because I'm your sister.

Kevin said...

You're amazing and please add my name to the list, too. We want the bee stories! And we want them now!

Beth said...

I would love the bee stories for my family-5 children! Deb showed me the bee prayerful one and I love it!
Beth Banister